Resume for Broadcasting
Journalism Diploma, Expected Graduation: May 2017 Seneca College of Media Arts, Toronto
- Produce weekly newscasts for television and radio
- Write, Edit, Shoot and Produce ENG’s
- Conduct one on one interviews
- Report live from planned events
Political Science Major and History Minor, May 2015 St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish Nova Scotia
- Camera (AC 160) and (HPX 170)
- Pro Tools and Avid Media Composer
- Burli Newsroom System
- Tascam Device
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress)
Etalk Freelance Social Media TORONTO ONTARIO
- Trusted resources to the etalk Senior Production team during key events like TIFF and Awards Season.
- Solely responsible for running their website, image bank and twitter accounts through those large events.
Etalk Summer Intern TORONTO ONTARIO
May 2016-September 2016
- Worked with the social media team both managing the twitter account and writing original content for the website.
- Supported the etalk social media team, managing the etalk twitter account and writing original content for the etalk website.
- Published over 30 original articles.
- Responsible for morning production updates and daily news recaps.
- Pitched story ideas and developed research packs and interview questions for producers.
- Assisted producers in the field and at red carpet events.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Among three finalists for the Bob Hesketh award for excellence in journalism and reporting
- Involved in the communities L’arche outreach volunteering programs as well as the Antigonish County Learning Centre for Adults volunteering program
- Participated in the Study Abroad Program in Lille France
- Travelled to East Africa with a program on human and gender rights and blogged for the organization while there